Terms & Conditions
1. The following conditions of sale shall apply to the purchase of goods from JusTTiles LTD by you as a consumer acting for purposes outside your trade business or profession (‘the Consumer’) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which the Consumer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar document.
2. The company gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to manufacture guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacturing of tiles.
3. Customers must ensure that they accept a blend of colour and quantities before fixing tiles and laminate flooring as no claims will be entertained once the tiles/laminate flooring have been fitted.
4. Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary labour and materials and we are absolved from responsibilities for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacturer strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
5. The Consumer acknowledges acceptance of these Conditions of Sale on the placing of an order with the Company.
6. These conditions may not be varied except by the agreement in writing of the Company.
7. The Consumer’s Statutory Rights are not affected.
8. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for any damage or injury cause by the use of the tiles. All customers should be aware that tiles by nature can become slippery when wet.
1. ‘Goods’ means the products, which the Consumer orders from the Company.
2. ‘Price’ means the price for the goods excluding (where applicable) delivery charges, packing & insurance.
3. ‘Working day’ means a Monday to a Friday inclusive but excluding Bank Holidays and the Company’s Christmas and New Year Holiday closures as specified on the Company website.
Description Of Goods
1. All descriptions, specifications and advertising on the Company website are for the purposes of giving an impression of the goods only and cannot be relied upon for selecting a purchase. Any typographical, clerical, or other error of omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Company shall be subject to correction without any
liability on behalf of the Company.
1. Prices quoted are based on current costs and subject to alteration to take account of any rise in such costs or if there has been an error or omission.
2. If the price changes, the Company will give notice to the Consumer who will have an opportunity to withdraw by giving notice to the Company to that effect within 48 hours of receipt of notice of alteration.
1. To order goods the Consumer should follow instructions on the Company’s website.
2. It is the responsibility of the Consumer to order a sufficient product for the area to be treated
3. It is recommended to check receipt of a complete and satisfactory order before fixer to commencing work.
Availability Of Goods
1. All goods are subject to availability but if they are in stock in the Company’s warehouse then goods would normally be dispatched within 3 working days excluding day of order. Time for delivery of goods shall not be of the essence.
2. If suppliers or the Company are temporarily out of stock for any reason the Company will notify the Consumer of the anticipated date of availability for dispatch and if this is longer than 14 days, then the Company will give the Consumer the opportunity to cancel the order and to obtain a refund of any payment made in full.
3. The Company will not be responsible for compensating the Consumer for any losses, which may be suffered if the Company is not able to supply the goods for any reason within these times.
1. When the Consumer orders goods payment may be made by most major credit or debit cards including MasterCard, Visa, and Maestro.
2. Deposits will be forfeited after 30 days. Deposits are non-refundable and non- transferable.
3. The Consumer must give full address including postcode and telephone number, which must be the same as the credit card or debit card bank, has on file for the Consumer.
4. The order will only be processed when authorisation for payment has been correctly received.
1. Sale items are ineligible for returns, refunds or exchanges. Sales of goods are final.
2. Stock is limited to availability
3. Lead times may vary due to higher demand. Allow adequate time for fulfilment of order.
4. Special order items are subject to additional lead times.
5. Cancellation of an order will not be accepted after goods have been processed.
1. Delivery cost is dependent on post code and weight.
1. The risk in the goods shall pass to the Consumer on delivery.
1. The Consumer should examine all goods on delivery to be satisfied that the goods are undamaged, of the correct quantity and in accordance with the contract.
2. Any damage in transit to the goods, shortages or errors must be written on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
3. If any of the goods are received in a damaged condition or if there are any shortages or errors then the Consumer must inform the Company of the exact amount missing or the extent of the damaged goods within two working days of the delivery.
4. Provided the consumer has fulfilled the requirements of 11.2 & 11.3 above then the Company will make arrangements to collect all damaged or faulty goods on request and if they are found to be damaged or faulty then the Company will arrange for replacements or make an appropriate refund.
5. The Consumer’s statutory rights are not affected.
1. If the Consumer is not totally satisfied with the order for any reason, the Consumer has the right to cancel the order within 14 working days from the date of delivery for a full credit or refund less any applicable delivery charges.
2. A cancellation request by the Consumer must be put in writing and received by the Company within the 7-working day period.
3. The Consumer will be responsible for the return of goods and any associated costs of return. Refunds or credits for goods will only be made if goods are received back complete and in a re-saleable condition.
4. Returns must be made within 28 days and must be accompanied with a copy of the dispatch note.
1. When using the Company’s website, the Consumer will be providing the Company with personal information which it will use only to fulfil the order, arrange delivery, and deal with any queries that may arise and to inform the Consumer of any special offers or new ranges.