1. Goods ordered, where available, will normally be dispatched within 3 working days excluding day of order and will only be delivered to the cardholder’s registered billing address. Time for delivery of goods shall not be of the essence.
2. Delivery will normally be between Monday and Friday during the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
3. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. The goods may be delivered by the Company in advance of the quoted delivery date.
4. If the Company is unable for any reason to deliver the Consumer’s order within 14 working days of the order, the Consumer has the right to cancel the order and the Company will refund any money paid by the Consumer for the goods. The Company will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the Consumer for late delivery or inability to deliver.
5. If the Consumer is not at home the driver will not leave the goods as there must be an authorised person to sign for and accept delivery.
6. If an additional visit must be made for attempted delivery, then an additional charge of €20 will be incurred by the Consumer, which must be paid to the Company in advance of delivery.